Being part of God’s chosen community, the Body of Christ, sharing in fellowship His redemptive love, we purpose to:
BE A transforming fellowship through which members can achieve maturity in Christ.
EQUIP members for Christian service according to their gifts and abilities.
WITNESS to others Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
FIND WAYS to share with our community the special message entrusted to us as Seventh-day Adventist.
WIN as many to Christ and His message as God shall enable us to do.
REACH OUT in ministry to the world.
We, the members of the West Central Multi-Cultural Seventh-day Adventist Church, seek to be a church and community center to:
. That the Bible is the final authority for all beliefs and practices for the Christian. (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
2. That there is one God revealed in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; 1 John 5:7, Genesis 1:26).
3. That we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone (John 3:16; 1 John 5:12-13; Ephesians 2:8-9).
4. That Christians who have been redeemed by Jesus will live in obedience to all of His commandments. (John 14:15; Isa. 8:20; 1 John 3:4; Rev.12:17).
5. That Jesus will come again very soon (John 14:1-3).
6. That the requirements of the Ten Commandments are still binding on all people today, including the seventh-day Sabbath of the fourth commandment.
(Matthew 5:17; Exodus 20:8-11).
7. That the judgment which will decide the eternal destiny of all people is now taking place in heaven. (Daniel 8:14; 9:25-27).
8. That when a person dies he/she does not go immediately to heaven or hell, but rest in the grave as one who is asleep awaiting the resurrection.(Ecclesiastes 9:5-6; John 5:28-29; 11:11-14).
9. That after Jesus comes again, He and His people of will judge the world after which, fire will fall from heaven to completely devour the wicked and purify the earth. (1 Corinthians 6:2-3; Revelation
20:4-9; 2 Peter 3:10-13).
10. That God, as a loving Father, wants us to live healthful lives avoiding foods and substances He has declared unfit, and actively pursue positive lifestyle habits. (Leviticus 11; Proverbs 20:1; 1 Peter 3:3-5;
Daniel 1:8; 1 Corinthians 6: 14; 19-20; 7:1; Romans 12:2; Isa. 3:16-24).
11. That the followers of Jesus will live pure and honorable lives making sure their business, recreation
and relationships meet the Bible standard. (Philippians
12. That God gives power to His people to bless the church and the world through miracles, teaching, prophecy, healing, mercy, and many other gifts.
(1 Corinthians 12).
13. That the Seventh-day Adventist Church fills a special role in the world today to prepare people for the second coming of Jesus. (Revelation 14:6-13).
14. That we will grow as we talk to God in prayer, feed on His word through Bible study and share His love through Witnessing. ( 2 Tim. 2:15; Col. 1:9-10; 2:6; Eph. 6:18; Rom. 10:9,10; 2 Peter 3:18; Phil 3:7-14; 4:4-8; 1 Thess. 5:16-18; John 20:21; Gal 5:22-25)
15. That the Bible teaches that all who have accepted Jesus as their Savior and Lord, and intend to obey all the teachings of the Bible, should be baptized by immersion. (John 3:5; Mark 16:16; Matthew 28:19-20).
"So we, being many, are one body in Christ,